Monday, September 19, 2011

Me and My "Boo"

Diana is officially the worlds biggest scaredy cat... and as for me.. I'm the world's second biggest scaredy cat. Together, we are two fuzzy cats with giant tails in the air, (a image I like to use a lot, just ask Diana). There have been numerous times where me and Diana have been put into startling situations! Often, late at night I like to think about them, and give myself the creeps, (i'm weird, and i like to be scared).

I remember one night me and Diana got in her car and drove around my neighborhood. We didn't get far before pulling over the side of a park, (you know, the one with the swing set? goooood memories). Well, what does a young couple like to do in the middle of the night, in the back seat of car in a dark secluded spot? what do you think? DUH!!

We played BANANA GRAMS!!!!!

no, no, not really. We made out!

Se there we were, making out like high school kids, being super cute and frisky when all of a sudden, Diana stopped and stared out the back window.

Could it have been a skunk? A jogger? A farting moose? no, none of that.

What she was looking at, was far more suspicious than any of those things. In fact, the very thing that she saw was a man in a trench coat, standing near our car, holding a briefcase and a newspaper.

The dude was starring at us, and mind you its about midnight. Wether he had a knife in the briefcase, or a bag of skittles didn't matter to me, (I wasn't sticking around to find out)!

Diana responded in typical "Horror Movie" fashion. She sat there, stared and did nothing.

Not me though! I was like the Terminator "GET DOWN! COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE! ASTA LA VISTA BABY!" (ok, ok... I wasn't as cool as the terminator.. I was more like the robot from Wall-E). But regardless, we made it out of there like we were auditioning for a scene in The Fast and the Furious.

That's just one example of our situations. We once woke up during a large roar of thunder, and instantly clung onto each other. After watching Insidious, me and Diana were physically attached to each other (Koala bear style). We always hear noises, we always speculate ghosts are involved and that everything is haunted.

We once went to the Marilyn Monroe suite at the San Carlos Hotel... and let me tell you, we felt something. Diana felt something walk right through her, and I felt something in my pants, (totally just kidding, I felt exactly what Diana felt).

It's not so much that I like to be scared... it's that I like to be scared with Diana. She is literally my "Boo". We always get so scared and run down the hall together and jump into bed! There we will remain in a cuddling position for the rest of the night.

I love that we scare each other. When we first started dating I would hide in the guest room as she went to the bathroom... and every time she came out, i would jump from the dark and be like, "hey! whats up?" WHAHAHAHA<3 <3 <3 <3 or i would play my guitar and start singing.

I love that we watch Ghost Adventures, that we watch scary movies and that we freak out easily. It's good to have someone you can be scared with. In life, we all get scared sometimes, and it's not always going to be ghouls and ghost that get us. I get scared that Diana is so far away! I always get nervous if i dont hear from her, or if there is a tornado near by, or a hurricane. I just get scared cause she's the love of my life, and I always want her to be safe. It's all about having someone to be scared with, and having someone who can be scared for you cause they love you and care for your safety.

I love you Diana <3 I cant wait till we are together and all spooked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment