Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Place to Call Home

So, Diana has gotten me totally addicted to "Sims Online". Why is it so addicting? All I do is eat, poop, play guitar and sleep, (which are all the same things I do in "real" life). Truth is, its fun to decorate, and build a home! I have such a dude place, equipped with a computer, paintings, and a piggy bank that sits on top of the refrigerator. There's one extra thing that makes it special: DIANA!!!!!

She's totally in the game! Diana is always just a click away! I show up, barge through the door, and demand cuddles on the couch! We dance to jazz, sing love songs, kiss, hug, and even pose for pictures! Her place is amazing, and is slowly turning into a mansion. I eat the food in her fridge and sometimes leave puddles of water in her bathroom... but she still loves me. It's just so great to see her! It's almost like real life, and for a second, I feel like I get fooled into believing, (like we are actually together).

There once was a time when visiting her was so easy, and all I had to do was drive down the street. This game is reminiscent of that, and how wonderful it really was. When I look at a map and see how far she is... it makes my heart sink. I can't run to her, I cant do much of anything. Now I use all my 15 energy points on Sims to hang with Diana... until I have to go back home where I poop and rummage through garbage.

I feel like life is a ocean, and I'm in a tiny boat. Sometimes I'm in the middle of a storm, and sometimes its smooth sailing... either way, I know where I'm going, and I wont stop till I reach Diana.

Cause what is life all about? It's nothing without someone to share it with. It's about finding your "home", and without that special someone, your just living in a house. So for now I'm stuck in Arizona, building a fake home online and flirting with Diana..( and being quite forward if I do say so myself). But I know one thing for sure, and that's Diana is my home.. and my heart resides where she goes.

 I'm glad to see that our characters are just as in love as we are! someday we can stop pretending and finally be together!!

I Love you so much Diana <3

1 comment:

  1. babe!! this is so sweet <3 I love this post! everyday I fall more in love with you/ You're the best and I'm happy to call you my own <3 <3

    ReplyDelete